Thursday, July 26, 2007

Just when you think you have seen it all....

I debated all day whether or not I wanted to post this, but I figured what the heck. Just when you think you have seen it all, people will amaze you. I almost got to see two ladies scrap in the hallway at the Daycare! No lie. As I am walking down the hallway of Daycare this morning, I notice a woman pointing her finger in the face of another person saying something to the effect of "Don't ever talk to me again." Since this daycare provides summer care of school aged kids, I thought to myself "Wow, this woman is giving her kid a mouthful early in the AM". As I get closer to the door, I notice this is not a child she is talking to but another parent. Voices were raised and the other lady kept saying "I don't even know who you are", "All I asked you is you were "kids name here" Mom". Well I don't know the whole story, but it sounded to me like the one lady doing all the yelling must have had a misunderstanding with the other parent. They daycare employees were in the middle telling the women to leave, but they continued on. Talk about crazy!! You just had to be there to witness it. One of the innocent bystanders, said very loudly "And they wonder why their kids act the way they do". Yikes!! I feel so embarrassed for those women.

No pictures today. The pictures are on my parents camera. Maybe this weekend I will have some time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Women! Sounds like they needed a time out in the corner to learn how to play nice.

Gina