Sunday, December 09, 2007

Chuck E Cheese Birthday

We successfully survived our first Chuck E Cheese Birthday, or as Conor says is "Chunk N Cheese". With much anticipation the birthday was scheduled for Thursday and we invited mostly family and a couple of friends. This is our first Birthday out somewhere. We usually have them at home where I can be in control :-)

The pictures tell the story....Enjoy!!

Conor is wearing his new Transformer PJ's and did not want his picture taken.





Little Micah is enjoying the Party!!




Pizza Time!



Photo Op with CEC himself.




Mommy and Conor....Why can't this child look at the camera!!




Presents!




Hmmm...I am not sure about all this Birthday stuff??




Conor and Papa work on the Christmas Tree.



Christmas Tree at our house. I think this is my best year yet.


Beanie is giving us some attitude...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW an update twice in one month! I am so impressed :)

Gina