Sunday, September 10, 2006

I think we can finally throw the pacis out...

This weekend Craig and I went to a wedding down in Midland. It was a nice get away. Funny thing is we went back to the hotel, I worked on homework and Craig watched ESPN. We are so routine!!

Anyhow, Conor stayed with my Mom and Dad this weekend. I had taken all of his stuff over that Saturday morning, but somehow left his paci in the car. Yes, for all you readers out there Conor still used his paci. Not much, but usually when he gets really tired. Anyway, Craig and I take off for Midland not knowing we left the paci in the car. When we get back my Mom told me in secret that Conor went the entire weekend without it. As soon as we got home this evening, I hid them all in the cabinet. He never asked for it and even went to sleep without it!!! Yea!!!

I remember last week watching Super Nanny tackle the paci. She put them all in a bag and tied them to a tree telling the little girl that the paci fairy was going to come and take the pacis to the babies who needed them. The next morning the little girl went outside to the tree and instead of the bag of pacis she found a new baby doll. I was just convinced I was going to have to do the same with Conor. We will see how the next few days go. Craig is going to be out of town on business from Tuesday night through Friday and I may give in before the week is over with. Let's hope not.

They finally started building the house next to us. The trenches are there for the footings. I can't quite figure out what it is going to look like. You know me, Craig calls me nosey but I call it well informed. We can't wait to have neighbors. Hopefully, they are cool people. Kids would be nice too.

I end the blog with a couple of pictures from the wedding.
Have a great week!



The last picture is from my Janelle and Jay's wedding back in July. I had not seen these guys in almost 10 years. What a great reunion.

No comments: