Sunday, November 19, 2006

Turkey Day is almost here...

So, the past few weeks have been busy! Since my last post, lots of things have happened....
  • Craig has taken two business trips.
  • My parents squeezed in a trip to Wendover, NV for some gambling.
  • Craig and I got the Christmas Lights up on the house
  • I decorated the inside of the house.
  • We have gotten nearly all of our Christmas shopping done!
  • Last, but not least, Conor has learned the phrase (which he also uses frequently) "I want to go shopping at Wal-Mart".

So this year, I got to put up my new Christmas Tree. Craig and I bought it at Wal-Mart last year during the after Christmas sale for $39.00. It was a fiber optic 7ft tree. I literally sat on the box until Craig could find a basket. So, this is the first time I have seen the tree. Much to my surprise, it looks nothing like I thought. I mean, this tree was $159 regular price, so I am thinking it is going to be a fabulous tree. Well....If anyone paid $159 for it, I feel bad for them. I am lucky I only paid $39. I would have liked something taller, maybe a little more full. Oh well, at least we have a tree. Here is a picture of my masterpiece.


Now that I have seen a picture, it is just me or is it leaning to the side? It looks a lot better in person.

Another Christmas item in the house that I pride myself on is my little village. I love these things. They are so fun to collect. This is a picture of my absolute favorite house.


Moving on. Here are just some random pictures of Conor.. He looks so grown up. He doesn't look like a little baby anymore.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: