Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pumpkin Patches Rock....

I haven't blogged very well lately. I seem to have been busier over the last couple of weeks at home and at work. The beginning of each quarter is hectic as always at work. On top of that Craig and I came down with Strep last week. Talk about luck. I came home from work on Monday. Everything was fine. No more than an hour later Craig crashed. He felt terrible. His throat was the culprit. He stayed home from work on Tuesday and went about my business. Around 1pm Tuesday afternoon, I crashed. I was out the Nancy doing out Monthy recognition purchases and I felt terrible. My throat hurt like nothing else! Craig scheduled he and I a Dr. appt first thing that next morning. Strep was the verdict. A fabulous shot and some antibiotics were prescribed, and we were on our way. We feel better now. I never want to be sick at the same time with Craig again. It was just pitiful and poor Conor was the one to suffer. Enough of the sick stuff.

Fall is in the air! Autumn is my favorite time of year. Three things happen: 1. Pa and Cookie usually come visit, 2: The pumpkin patches are open, 3: Halloween!

Conor loved the pumpkin patch. He asked for days to go and take pictures with the pumpkins. Here are some pictures.



Moving on....today was the Fall Festival at Conor's daycare. This is the first year he has gone. Last year he fell asleep on the way there, this year I was determined that he would go and go in his costume. Success!!!!!




No comments: