Monday, August 14, 2006

New Baby...

Don't get too excited by the heading :-) The baby news is for Cassie. Micah Lynn was born on Friday morning. I just love babies! We went to visit her on Friday evening. For those of you who may not know Cassie, she is our dear dear family friend. She has been my sisters friend for YEARS! She has stuck by her through thick and thin and is still around. She has been there for our family and is like a sister to us.


Such a cute baby, with a cool name.

Conor was being hilarious this weekend. Last night we were all rolling around on the bed. Conor would pat me on the back and say "Mommy, you're so tired". That just goes to show how much he pays attention to what we say. Then, Craig would hit me on the leg (playing around) and Conor would say "Don't hit Mommy". Then, Craig would try to argue with him, and Conor told him to "Shhh". I really wish I had that on tape. It could be worth $10,000 on America's Funniest Videos.

More about Conor. He has discovered Band-Aids. Everything calls for a band-aid. The disc shooting toy pinched his finger...he wanted a band-aid. He stumped his toe on the picnic table, he insisted on a band-aid. He has a TINY scab on this knee and he is not complete without his band-aid. He was opening a DVD case and it hit him in the face, he was not happy until I got a band-aid. Here is the proof..


And last but not least. Here is a picture of Mommy and Conor together. I wish we took more pictures together, because he won't be this little for much longer...


Last but not least, Craig and I went to see Ron White in concert on Thursday night. He is so damn funny. I mean this guy is just raw to the bone and his comedy routine is so real life. What shocked me was the population older people in attendance. I am talking people in their 50's and 60's. Ron's comedy routine is, how would you put it, vulgar. Lots of cuss words and sex jokes. We had a group of older people sitting next to us and would have so hard. I would almost get embarrassed. Nonetheless, we had a great time.

1 comment:

wish_on_a_star said...

Mika! I need your new address. Send it my way when you can.....
tracyttu@sbcglobal.net

Take care!