Sunday, August 06, 2006

Party!

We had a fabulous week. Nothing much to report. I had a day off work on Monday. Conor and I spent the day together. We went to Wal-Mart to do some grocery shopping. It was nice not to have to rush and to just take our time down the aisles. Amazing that I only forgot one thing off the list. Usually, I am so distracted when I take Conor with me that I forget why I was there in the first place. Craig and Tye were out for lunch and stopped by to visit us in the Wal-Mart. About an hour later I get a call from Craig saying some lady pulled out of the Wal-Mart parking lot and hit him. And go figure it would be the same side and the last accident. Geesh! What the luck! This is now the second accident with the PT Cruiser. Thank goodness neither one was really bad or his fault, but still it is frustrating. Oh, and just to get something off my mind....what is up with rent cars these days. Maybe it is because I haven't had to drive many rent cars in my lifetime, but with the last two Craig had, they are just terrible. These poor cars are just run to the ground and they smell weird too :-(

Anyhow, Craig and I went to a 40th Anniversary for our friends parents, Pete and Chavela. It was such a wonderful party. The place looked fabulous, the food was good. Craig made a picture slide show for Pete and Chavela. They were so surprised and shocked! He did such a great job. Here is a picture of the dance and the cakes. The other pictures came out too dark.

I made Craig take a picture with me. I wish it came out better, my hair was so cute that night!!!


We are going to see good 'ol Ron White's on Thursday at 7:30. We are so excited. I am so looking forward to it! I will definitely update as soon as I can after the show. Hopefully, I will have some pictures to post.

Have a great week!

No comments: