Saturday, December 23, 2006

I am a proud Mommy!

I am proud to annouce that Conor made it through his first school program!!!! For those of you who keep track of my family and read my blog regularly, you know that Conor is not one to get up in front of an audience and peform. Well you can imagine I was anxious and nervous when the date of the Christmas program was announced. The only thing I could think about was the past program experiences and how they didn't turn out well. I am excited to share that he made it!!! The "3's" had two songs to sing: Jingle Bells and We Wish You a Merry Christmas. Not a tear, not even a sign of being scared. It was fabulous!!



Moving on....We had Christmas at my parents house on Thursday. We had so much fun and Conor had a blast opening up all his presents in his pajamas




Last but certainly not least, Conor celebrated his 3rd birthday on 12/21. We had his party yesterday and it was wonderful. It is such a great sense of joy to know that as a parent you have made it thus far. To wake up every morning and see your child learn and grow everyday is such blessing.




No comments: