Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy Holidays!!

I have to say, this was one of the best Christmas' ever! We were surrounded by lots of great family this year. People I haven't seen in a while came to town to visit and spend the day with us. Among the crowd were Craig's parents, my cousin from Boston, my cousins from Dallas and my Aunt and Uncle from Amarillo. Enjoy the pictures....

This is Conor opening his Spiderman toothbrush and cup. He now brushes his teeth 3-4 times a day! Not bad for a 3 year old.


Here is Craig on crutches one day post op. He did really well with his knee surgery AND managed to enjoy the holidays.

This is my cousin, Guy, and Conor. They had a great time playing together. Boston is so far away, but I know we will see you again soon!


This is a family tradition to scratch lottery tickets the day of Christmas. This is my Aunt Carol and Uncle Connie. I came out on top with $26.00. I think everyone won a little money.

Here is a picture of my Uncle Connie and two of his grandkids, who are my cousins Tyler and Tawnee.
Conor got a train set from Santa Claus this year. My sister worked hard putting it together, but soon after Conor came in the room and demolished it. We made th decision to put it up until he gets a little older. He is still in the destructive stage.


Another present from Santa was a VSmile video game. He had a blast with it. This is yet another toy that hasn't been touched since Christmas day.


This Conor and my Sister, Ashlea. Cute aren't they.

This is picture from earlier in November. This is my sister and my friend, Cassie's baby. Her name is Micah.
Conor sporting some new pajamas.
Conor insisted on wrapping his own toys. I believe this was Woody. Woody stayed wrapped until Christmas. If I had known that, I would have wrapped some of his other toys and saved some money.


More presents.

We don't have any pictures from New Year's. My parents kept Conor over night and Craig and I did nothing. We watched a movie and I was asleep by 11. Craig woke up in time for a 30 second countdown, then lights out for me.

I hope you all had a great Holiday and a safe New Year. Cheers to 2007.



No comments: