Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Long time, no post....

It has been two weeks since I posted something. Shame on me. I guess I have been working so hard on my New Year's commitments that I haven't had time. I have a few commitments and I will share them with you all.

  1. Cook meals at home. One of the reasons why I wanted a TV for the kitchen is so I could watch the news while I cooked. It has been working so far. This is middle of week 3 and I am actually enjoying cooking. I use the website Kraftfoods.com It is wonderful if you need some ideas

  2. Keep my house picked up. We are all guilty of putting someting down and stepping over it for weeks. Well, at least I am guilty. I have made the decision that my home would be more relaxing if it wasn't so cluttered. Commitment #1 is going better than #2 so far.

  3. Save money. #1 and #3 go hand in hand. By cooking at home, we should save a ton of money. So far so good. I am expecting a couple months before we will get into a really good routine.

So, I will end my short blog with a couple of pictures. I don't have much to report.

Conor being silly.


Wierd hair one morning. It was really cute, but by the end of the day it had fallen flat.

No comments: