Sunday, March 30, 2008

Soccer and Upgrades!

I don't know what is more exciting...the fact that Conor had his first Soccer game and did great or that Daddy got his new TV.

So Friday I had the day off...I started cleaning house around 830am and didn't stop until 12pm. Whew! I am not talking about everyday cleaning, I mean baseboards, window sills and ceiling fan cleaning. I didn't realize how dusty our house was, of course when you live near open fields, what do you expect.


Saturday, we were up bright and early for Conor's soccer game. I wasn't sure how it was going to go since he would be around kids he didn't know. Not sure why I was worried, because that kid got out there and kicked some booty. Of course we do need to work on a few things, like being more aggressive with the ball and kicking in the general direction of the goal, but other than that he did great. He started the game and played two quarters. I don't know what the score was, but I don't think we won. We did have the best jerseys though!! The other team seemed so much bigger than our boys. I am glad my Mom went with us, she was so delighted to be there. Enjoy some pictures..





Next big news....Daddy got his new TV! It is amazing how you tend to fall across a great deal when "just looking". We saved $700 because it had a scratch on it. Yes you heard me right, $700. The new TV is the same size as the old one, but better. Picture and Color are great. As much as I hate to admit it (cause I didn't really think it made that much of a difference), but you can tell the difference with an LCD HDTV. We spent nearly 4 hours getting it set up. Here is a picture of Daddy's new baby.


No comments: