Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hello Readers..

Every few months or so, I get curious as to who all reads my blog. I have a ticker that shows how many hits I get and I get them regularly. It is exciting to see that people from all over are interested in my family.

Sooo...leave me a comment and tell me who you are. You don't have to get in depth, just a line or two about you and what you like about my blog. Don't worry, I am not crazy, if I didn't want people to know about my family I wouldn't have a blog! :-)

Simply click on the link to the lower right near the word "audience" below that says "comments" and drop me a line.

I look forward to learning more about my audience!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think u r crazy.. wierdo.. bwhahahaha

Mika said...

To the person who said I am crazy....you stink for not leaving your name. Had you not been a coward you would have at least left your name, or spelled weirdo right.

Anonymous said...

Well I think you are crazy too!! As you are aware I do read your blog and periodically have to force you to update so that I have something to read. Love the pictures you put out there :)

Gina

Anonymous said...

Enjoy looking at pictures of everything and everyone. Pa/Cookie