Saturday, July 22, 2006

Here are some pictures....

So I am making up for like three weeks of not having pictures posted to the site....

Hope you enjoy.....


We had the most disgusting dust storm that came through on 7/12. Since we don't have any houses around us on either side the sound of the wind was scary. I honestly thought the roof would blow off at any minute.


My husband, being the child he is, bought a remote controlled shark. Yes, they do make them. This is a picture of the shark in our garden tub. Conor loved it...


He is getting SO BIG!! What happened to the little baby I brought home from the hospital? I mean, just the other day he was so tiny and helpless....now he is becoming such a handsome little man. Watch out Girls.....this little hottie will be on the market in 12-14 years. Just remember, if you hurt him you must deal with me :-)

I know this isn't much....but I will take some more soon.

No comments: