Saturday, July 29, 2006

Weekend full of fun!

I hope you all had a great week! Our weekend was full of activities. On Sunday of last week, I went to a friends Wedding Shower. Let me give you a little insight. Janelle and I have been friends since we were in High School. Through the years we just lost touch, in fact I lost touch will all my high school friends. I was on MySpace.com the other day and I found Janelle!! I just had to contact her and get caught up. Well, it just so happens that she was getting married in just a few weeks. I am so excited that we were able to get caught up and that I was able to share in her special day.

So as the week flys by, we find ourselves on Friday. I took the day off and Conor, my Mom and I spent the day together. We went to the Mall and just walked around for a couple of hours. I got some GREAT deals. There is nothing like an $8 pair of shoes. My mom ended up having to go to work at 3 that afternoon so Conor and I went home and waited for Craig to get off work.

Saturday, Craig, Conor and I went the Family Fun Festival. We had so much fun. I love it when we get to spend time together as a family. We also got tons of free stuff and I love that too!


Ok...Pa, don't get any ideas! I nearly had an anxiety attack when Conor climbed on this little dirt bike! In my defense, he is only 2.5 he needs to wait at least until he is 20.


The St. Luke's United Methodist Church had an Arts and Crafts tables. Conor loves to color!


I cannot believe that Conor actually let someone paint his face! He picked a football.


Next, we visited a balloon animal booth. Check out the Monkey on the palm tree. Wow!!



Last but not least, Conor played at the Pampers Diaper Derby booth. He won a sippy cup! Oh yeah, did I mention I love free stuff!


Later than evening, Craig and I went to Janelle and Jay's wedding. Here are a couple of pictures. The wedding was absolutely beautiful!



This is my friend Tara and I dancing. Yeah, we are Crazy!

No comments: