Saturday, July 15, 2006

Yet another week has gone by....

Not much new to report in the McMahan house this week. Friday, I told Conor I would cook Pizza for dinner. I had bought one of those pizza kits from a fundraiser. Before you can cook it you had to defrost it completely. So I had taken it out of the freezer about a week ago. I started opening up all the packages to start putting all the pizzas together. The crust had mold on it. EWWW!! So anyone that knows my kid, knows that you can't go back on your word. He is smart enough to know that you better come through when you say something. Ok so I had to come up with a backup plan. Well, usual Friday routine is to go to my Mom and Dad's. Thank goodness Taco Bell also conveniently serves Pizza Hut Pizza. I go through the drive through and order a pizza, cheese, no sauce. Conor is allergic to sauce, it makes his little body break out. Anyhow, the guy tells me that it will be 7 minutes to make a fresh pizza with no sauce. Of course I agree to wait. As we are sitting in the car, Conor keeps asking me where is his pizza. I told him that they had to make is special for him. In his cute voice he says "No, No make special". I thought kids love to know that something is made special for them? I guess I am mistaken :) Anyway, 7 minutes later the pizza is in the car and we on our way to my Mom's to eat. Two bites into the pizza, low and behold, sits a TON of pizza sauce. DAMN. Someone please let me why I waited for 7 minutes for a pizza with sauce on it? I specifically mentioned to them that my son is allergic. Hello!!! Anyway, I had to vent.

Saturday we slept in really late. Conor, my Mom, Ashlea, and I went to a baby shower for my sister's friend Cassie. It was really nice. Lots of great gifts.

And here is sit at 12:45am on Sunday morning. I just got done listing about 20 items on eBay. I did some CLEANING out of closets during my vacation and I am just now getting around to selling the stuff.

Dang Blogger won't let me post pictures so I will have to try again tomorrow.

Hope you all had a great weekend!!

No comments: