Friday, April 25, 2008

Update

Soo...I made an appointment with the Dr. today. The rash seemed to go away, but now I have terrible swelling in my hands and feet. I mean bad. I can't hold a pen or open bottles. My feet and ankles are so swollen that it hurts to walk. What the heck happened to me??? I am no petite girl, but swelling hands and feet are so not my deal. Something is really wrong. At the Dr's office, the PA is still standing by the original diagnosis that I had a "sensitivity" to the Antibiotics. Not allergy, but sensitivity. Whatever it is, it is really bad. I got a lovely steroid shot this afternoon and at the moment I really can't tell it has done any good. I don't "do" Dr's but it seems that weird ailments keep popping up on me more often. I guess it comes with age. So say a little prayer for me. Let's hope the swelling goes down by Monday and that I don't accidentally get prescribed Amoxicillin anymore....

Toodles...

No comments: