Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Craig's B-Day and Mother's Day

We had a full weekend. Craig's 30th Birthday was Saturday and it was so much fun. The night started a little slow, but it didn't take long before we were laughing the night away. Craig had a chance to be around some of his favorite people he had a great time. The pictures are on the other camera so I will have to post those later.





Mothers' Day was FABULOUS!!!! I got an iPod from Conor and Craig. I had wanted one for a while and was delighted when they gave it to me. It is so cute. My Dad cooked us a outstanding lunch and I think I ended up taking a 2.5 hour nap!!







Conor's last Soccer game is on Saturday. I am so sad it is ending, but certainly looking forward to another season in the fall. He really likes his coach and he gets along well with the kids. There is a little "end-of-season" party for the kids on Saturday evening. They are going to have so much fun.

We finally got rid of our old couch. I posted it for sale on EverythingLubbock.com last night and the first person that called bought it. I can park in the garage again!!

Coming up...My tonsillectomy is scheduled for 5/28. I have a week and a half off work. I am sure I will update again before then, but in case I don't wish me luck.

No comments: