Sunday, June 11, 2006

It's been a short weekend!

When summer hits, it never fails, the weekends get shorter and shorter. I can't believe tomorrow is Monday. Ewww. One thing I have to look forward to is my vacation next week! Usually, by this time of year, I have already had a week of vacation, but for some reason this year I just haven't taken anything. I am going to spend Monday - Wednesday by myself. I actually have a list of things that I need to work on.

1. Clean up guest bedroom. It is a nightmare.
2. Go through Conor's clothes and decide what to store and what to give away.
3. Clean out the pantry and fridge
4. Sweep the outside of the house
5. Pull every weed I can see in the front
6. Thursday will be Mommy and Conor day. We are going to swimming during the day and Then we will go see Cars when Daddy gets off work.
7. Friday - My mom has the day off work and we are going to hang out.

That is enough to keep me busy! Hopefully, I will get it all done. When you have kids, it is amazing how much you can't get done. Without Craig and Conor in the house I can listen to the music as loud and I want! Yippy!

The only pictures I have to post today are the ones from swimming. We went to Seahorse today. The Seahorse brings back some memories. I took swimming lessons out there when I was a kid. I'll be darned if it doesn't look exactly the same as 20 years ago.

Spiderman Floaties!

Mommy and Conor getting out to take a break.

I bought this little floatie thing on clearance last year for $5. It is the neatest thing.

No comments: