Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Late Post

Oooops!! Already falling down on the job. It is now Wednesday and I am just not getting my post up from the week. Hopefully, I can remember what I did last week. Wait....It was my week of vacation! That's right.

I didn't get all my stuff done, but the most important was taken care of.
  • The guest bedroom is now functional. Bud and Ann can now visit and not have to sleep on the couch :-)
  • All baby items such as the highchair have been cleaned and placed in storage. It is amazing how much stinkin' room that stuff takes up.
  • I spot cleaned the carpet. If you look really close you can see applejuice dots all over the place. I think I got them all.
  • The tile in the kitchen, dining, and entry way was cleaned with the FlipIt! Ok, I love that thing!! Craig gave it to me as a Christmas present. I used it for the first time last week. Hopefully, that doesn't tell you what kind of housekeeper I am.
  • Conor, Mommy, and Nanny went swimming on Monday. Fabulous time. I think we spent nearly 2 hours at the pool. Needless to say, we were tired after that.
  • Conor's baby toys and clothes that he has grown out of have been placed in plastic storage bins and stored for later use. I bought 4 of the big ones and used 3. Two were strictly clothes, if that tells you anything about what I went through.

Conor was involved in Ceramics class on Tuesday!! The final masterpiece will be ready for viewing on Monday. I will post pictures of that when I get it. Well, I think that is about it. If you don't hear from me before then, have a safe and happy 4th of July!!!

No comments: