Monday, June 19, 2006

Someone check me for fever....Two posts in one day??

That is right folks. Two posts in one day. Can you believe it?
I just had to add a few more pictures from today. Conor and I spent about an hour and a half at the pool today. We had subway for lunch and in his kid's meal he got some pretty sweet tattoos. Ok, so tats aren't my thing but Craig, as most of you know, has six of the darn things. As my sweet baby is peacefully sleeping, I got a wild hair and put one on him..... What do you think???

Next, in my post earlier today, I mentioned that I had worked in the flower bed on Saturday. I just had to post a picture to show my hard work. I am proud. I just hope I can keep it up!


Last but not least, I just have to post a couple of pics of Conor and I together. My poor baby needs a tan. Compared to his Mommy it hardly looks like we are related!!

No comments: