Saturday, June 03, 2006

Another week has gone by fast....

Hi Everyone!
We have had a very busy week! With the Memorial services and family in town, we haven't spent more than a few hours at home this week. Conor is now the proud owner of a F-150 truck (Power Wheels of course). Craig and I were at Wal-Mart doing our monthly shopping and near the check out lane they had a pallet full of these trucks on clearance. I always told myself I would NEVER buy my kids those battery powered cars. I just thought they spelled trouble. Well darn if they didn't look so cute on the box. Also, the clearance helped too! You know me and my bargain shopping. We have to let it charge for 18 hours, so tomorrow I will have pictures to post. It's a good thing we have empty lots on either side of us, that gives Conor plenty of room to "drive". Until we get pictures of the truck, here are some from the family.


Here is Craig, Conor, Ashley, Kerri, and Beth. Everyone was outside playing with the remote control cars that night.


Next we have the ladies hanging out on the back porch. Haylie, Terri, Aunt Ruby, Missy, and myself.


The Men hanging out inside. Here we have Bud, Uncle Jimmy, and Uncle Gerald.

Beth and Rex. Isn't she just the cutest thing!!!

Check for another update tomorrow!!

No comments: